List of Top best WordPress SEO plugins which can help you to use on your blog to get better exposure and increase search engine traffic. Search engines are a major source of traffic for most websites. I have compiled a list of recommended WordPress SEO Plugins. You do not need to use all of these SEO plugins.
If you have a new website or have had a website for a while but haven’t installed any SEO plugins yet, then it’s time to consider choosing one and start your own SEO test for your site.
WordPress SEO by Yoast:
WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin is the most widely used SEO plugin for WordPress.Yoast SEO has over 1 million downloads and a rating of 4.5/5 from 7,506users. It’s a free plugin which offers you almost all the features to optimize your website including XML sitemap for your WordPress site. Other Features:
- Add meta value for homepage
- Add meta value for single post
- Social SEO
- Create sitemap file
- Edit robots.txt and .htaccess
- Control indexing of your blog
All In One SEO Pack
This is a beginner friendly plugin which helps you to optimize your site for search engine without any custom settings because the default installation is good enough to go.
Although its features are similar with Yoast, All in One SEO Pack claims to be the only plugin that integrates with WordPress E-commerce sites. Also, one of its unique features is automatically generating meta tags and optimizing titles for better search ranking.
Premium SEO Pack
The Premium SEO Pack for WordPress is the ultimate tool for optimizing your website for today’s search engines. Premium SEO Pack contains all the features that you would expect to find in dozens of different WordPress plugins, plus it includes unique features that you just cannot find anywhere else.
This SEO pack plugin will offer you the sitemap required for your site; it also offers you the XML sitemap for the videos in your site. It can handle everything you need to optimize your site for the social media sites like the Twitter Cards, Facebook planner so that your posts are shared automatically.
How does it work? – Full Tutorial & Review Video:
Review & Get Plugin Price: $44
SEOPressor – WordPress Seo Plugin
SEOPressor plugin gives you maximum SEO clarity on your WordPress sites with a host of customization & optimization features designed for controlling SEO with ease.
This plugin offer number of useful features which helps you to optimize your blog posts perfectly. The keyword analysis done by this plugin makes SEOPressor standout from the rest.
SEO Friendly Images Pro for WordPress
This plugin is a full-featured solution for SEO friendly images. Optimize alt and title attributes for all images and improve your SEO traffic.
SEO Friendly Images for WordPress is a plugin that helps you to automatically optimize all alt and title attributes of images in your posts, pages and also third party plugins like Advanced Custom Fields.
alt and also title attributes are important for a website ranking in search engines and are also required to get a W3C valid website.
- Sync: You can sync existing alt to title and vice versa
- Override: You can override existing alt and title attributes with a custom scheme
- Scheme: Set up a scheme for your alt and title to flexible define and optimize your content
- For all images: The plugin works great with images in posts and post thumbnails as well
- ACF Support: This plugin supports also content from Advanced Custom Fields
- Lazy Load: Speed up your website with the fastest lazy load on the web
- Auto-Update: Perfect integration in WordPress update mechanism
- SEO Proved: Default settings of the plugins are proved by an SEO consultant
Review & Get Plugin Price: $15.
SEMRush is a tool that Pros use to gather analytics and insights from their competitor’s to help improve their own SEO. This tool helps you to get an insight of any website and a perfect tool to get your competitor information so that you can beat them and create a more profitable business.
SEO By SQUIRRLY
Squirrly SEO is a plugin that ensures content is optimized for both search engines and readers. It’s SEO for the average user with little to no SEO knowledge.
With this plugin, you can get SEO related stats, get weekly SEO audits and find the best keywords for your site to get more traffic. You can use this plugin along with WordPress SEO by Yoast.
One of the most important SEO strategy is to build a smart and effective internal links structure, with an optimized number of internal links for each post, that are at the same time relevant for the search engines and natural for the readers.
The Interlinks Manager plugin provides you a series of tools that helps you develop this structure, so you can increase your website visits, sell more products or convert more users.
SEO Ultimate plugin gives you control over meta titles & descriptions, open graph, auto-linking, rich-snippets, 404 monitoring, siloing &am.
SEO Ultimate is an all-in-one SEO plugin with these powerful features:
- Title Tag Rewriter
- Meta Description Editor
- Deeplink Juggernaut
- Open Graph Integrator
- Rich Snippet Creator
- Author Highlighter
- Link Mask Generator
- 404 Monitor
- And Much More
Rankie – WordPress Rank Tracker Plugin
Rankie – WordPress rank tracker is a WordPress rank checker plugin that will help you track WordPress rankings on Google keeping a close eye on each keyword position.
As a WordPress rank tracker plugin WordPress Rankie will update keywords rank positions daily and generate powerful reports.
Features of WordPress Rank Tracker:
- Track WordPress ranking on Google
- Generate ranking reports
- Keyword research tool
- Auto track searched keywords
- 4 different methods for locating positions
- Daily report email
- Ranking grap for each keyword
- Easy filtering
- Proxy support
- Detailed action log
It helps you to improve overall search engine exposure for your site with valuable insight.
WordPress Ultimate Redirect Plugin
WordPress Ultimate Redirect Plugin is the one and only plugin you need to cover ALL of your needs for Redirects, 404’s, site migration and/or domain change/transfer setup needs.
This plugin provides ALL THE FUNCTIONALITY you’d find in different SEO redirect, 404, 301, regular redirect plugins and all. Combined all plugins into one, with added more functionality like our favorite “auto-redirect to nearest match URL”.
- AUTOMATED redirect to the nearest match! (no more surprize 404’s)
- Easy CSV import/export for redirect rules list (mass add/edit redirects)
- Manual redirect rules with all standard redirect options
- Redirect per source
- Mobile redirect (and other devices as well)
- Redirect by user logged in or not
- Redirect Logs
- Easy to follow and comprehensive settings screen
- and more……
SEOquake – Seo Tool
This SEO tool available as browser addon for Google Chrome. This is a free plugin that provides you with key SEO metrics, along with other useful tools such as SEO Audit and many others.
Apart from that, SEOquake toolbar can show you all these parameters for all the search results. This information can be extremely useful if you are gauging competition for different keywords.
The SEOquake plugin is compatible with several browser extensions and is constantly updated.
Google Analytics WD
Google Analytics WD is a very popular tool. You can add Google Analytics tracking to your website using this plugin. Google Analytics WD offers insights to your site’s traffic and thus helps you make “data-driven” decisions to help increase the traffic even further.
Beautifully designed Overview board quickly guides you through Google Analytics reports on Real Time, Sessions, Locations, Visitors and Browsers statistics. You can also have a brief statistics block of last 7 or 30 days on your WordPress Dashboard.
Besides, when it comes to growing a business, tracking your visitors and monitoring the conversion rate is crucial in determining proper strategy. Now you might say that the features are very basic. But they are efficient, effective and best of all; the plugin is free.
WORDPRESS GOOGLE ANALYTICS PLUGIN FEATURES
WordPress SEO Plugin by Mervin Praison is a Powerfull Plugin which has many SEO Features. This is a rather simple WordPress plugin which stands out only for its Google Authorship and Google Analytics integration.
SEO WordPress Plugin Features:
- Meta Description Optimisation
- Meta Keywords Optimisation
- Title Optimisation
- Google Analytics Integration
- Google Authorship Integration
- Canonical URL
- No Follow, No Index Settings
- XML Sitemap
- Google Webmaster Tools Verification
- Bing Webmaster Tool Verification
- Alexa Verification
- Category No Follow Option
- Tag No Follow Option
- Dated Page No Follow Options
- Beginners – Just install, it works fine
- Advanced Users can tweak according to their needs.
- Very Easy to implement.
- Simple Shortcode Available
- And much more……..
WP Social SEO Booster
This plugin is all about helps your website to make social friendly. WP Social SEO Booster adds Facebook Open Graph, Twitter Card and Google Rich Snippets (Microdata / schema.org) to your site to boost your sites search engine visibility. It is the only plugin which does include ALL the different types of microdata which are supported by Google.
Most importantly it easily integrates with great SEO plugins like Yoast, All in one and others. It allows you to add rich snippets to all your articles.
Features of this plugin include:
- Adds all the proper meta tags from existin content. No need to manually setup anything.
- Works with any SEO Plugin, such as WordPress SEO by Yoast, All in One SEO and any other SEO plugin.
- Google Rich Snippets (Microdata) Integration – Automatically implements the Rich Snippets Tagging for all of your Content.
- Google Authorship – Seamlessly integrates Google Authorship for Single and Multi-Author blogs.
- Facebook Open Graph – Automatically optimizes your blog for Facebook Open Graph SEO.
- Twitter Meta Tags – Automatically adds the Twitter Meta Tags for increased connections between Google, Twitter, and your content.
- Google Plus Itemprop Tags . Automatically adds the Google Plus Itemprop tags to your site for better Search Engine Rankings.
- Increase SEO Rank – The Plugin does this all seamlessly and can take a poor performing blog to a Highly Ranked Blog FAST!
- Supports – Rich Snippets (Microdata) for Reviews, Products, Business, People, Recipes, Software, Videos, Events.
- Google Plus Publisher Pages.
- All Open Graph Content Types such as Article, Book, Profile, Website, Music Album, Song, Movie, TV Show, Video.
- Adds the HTML5 Boilerplate optimized .htaccess entries to your .htaccess file.
- Does include a star rating system which works with the author rating together.
- Every option can be set for general use as well as customized for each post you create.
Redirection is a WordPress plugin to manage 301 redirections, keep track of 404 errors, and generally tidy up any loose ends your site may have. This is particularly useful if you are migrating pages from an old website, or are changing the directory of your WordPress installation.
- 404 error monitoring – captures a log of 404 errors and allows you to easily map these to 301 redirects
- Custom ‘pass-through’ redirections allowing you to pass a URL through to another page, file, or website.
- Full logs for all redirected URLs
- All URLs can be redirected, not just ones that don’t exist
- Redirection methods – redirect based upon login status, redirect to random pages, redirect based upon the referrer!
- Automatically add a 301 redirection when a post’s URL changes
- Manually add 301, 302, and 307 redirections for a WordPress post, or for any other file
- Full regular expression support
- Apache .htaccess is not required – works entirely inside WordPress
- Redirect index.php, index.html, and index.htm access
- Redirection statistics telling you how many times a redirection has occurred, when it last happened, who tried to do it, and where they found your URL
- Fully localized
SmartCrawl’s wizard will have you up and running in minutes. Get first-class results by simply making the changes that matter most. Its four main features are sitemaps, Moz integration, Title and Meta tags customization and Automatic Links.
Make sure that you use a quality SEO plugin but not overdo it with many SEO plugins. A good quality WordPress SEO plugin is a must for each and every WordPress site.
With the help of these plugins which varies to meet every user’s level of expertise, any blogger or website owner can certainly try to practice SEO with more confidence.
Have you found SEO plugin for your WordPress website, tell us about it in the comments below!