Blogging Tools OR Blogging Resources – Best Top List: Are you looking for best tools & resources that will help you to your blogging career? I am regularly asked for recommendations on different tools, training, resources and services available to blogging. People particularly want to know what tools I use to run my blogs.
As a result, I’ve put together a list of recommended blogging resources that I’ve either personally used (in most cases) or which have come highly recommended to me by people I trust.
I would recommend and stand behind 100%. Hopefully, this list will be a helpful reference as you navigate your own blogging journey!
- WordPress.org – Self-hosted WordPress Platform
- WordPress.com – a free hosted blogging platform
- Blogger – another free hosted option – owned by Google
- NameCheap – Namecheap is a well-known domain registrar, but they also offer budget web hosting services.
- Bluehost – I strongly recommend Bluehost for hosting your WordPress blog. This is the best place to start for new bloggers. ( Complete Review Of BlueHost )
- InMotion Hosting – We’ve recently discovered Inmotion as a fast, reliable option for beginner hosting.
- ThemeForest – One of the most popular places to buy WordPress themes.
- StudioPress or ( Genesis Theme ) – Genesis really is the best WordPress theme framework for you in our detailed review,
- MyThemeShop – MyThemeShop has a customer base of over 74,000 members, which they have added in a short span of 1.5 years.
- WordPress.org Themes – free WordPress themes directory.
- Akismet Anti-Spam – Protect your blog from comment and trackback spam.
- Jetpack – Jetpack comes with many modules.
- Contact Form 7
- Yoast SEO – The first true all-in-one SEO solution for WordPress, including on-page content analysis, XML sitemaps and much more.
Tools for Graphic Design:
- PicMonkey – PicMonkey is a helpful photo editing site for creating visual content for your blog.
- Canva – Canva is a great site for designing your own graphics for your blog also Great for creating graphics for social media.
Services for Email Marketing:
- MailChimp – very reliable with some great features and the most popular service among our readers. With their free account for up to 2,000 subscribers,
- ConvertKit – It’s the perfect balance of powerful automation and segmenting features and ease of use.
- AWeber – Free trial for the first month – email marketing services and software solutions for small business.
- OptinMonster – This subscription tool allows us to create custom designed pop-ups and other email capture forms.
Social Media Management Tool:
- SproutSocial – social media management tool created to help businesses find new customers & grow their social media presence.
- HootSuite – Perfect for managing all social profile from one place.
- Crowdbooster – measures and optimizes your social media marketing.
- BufferApp – buffer is the easiest way to publish on social media.
- Google Keyword Tool
- SEMRUSH – Best Tool For Sem & Seo.
- LongTail Pro — find profitable keywords faster.
- SEOprofiler – offers multiple tools to help you improve your SEO rankings on Google.
- VigLink – Monetization program will let you convert outgoing links into Affiliate links
- Google AdSense: Best contextual ad network.
- Infolinks – In-text advertising network.
- ShareASale – Affiliate marketplace.
- Clickbank – picking the right products to promote and building a high-value media funnel.
- Commission Junction – Is a top marketplace for Affiliate marketers.
- Media.net – Revenue is generated when visitors click on one of these ads.
- LinkShare – LinkShare is a viable alternative affiliate network for publishers seeking a different selection of advertisers.
Ebooks & Courses:
- WordPress – From Zero to First Blog – Learn to set up a WordPress website from scratch so you can start blogging.
- Blog Blueprint: How To Turn Blogging Into A Career – The A-Z Guide That Will Hold Your Hand To Making A Career Through Blogging And Building A Successful Online Business.
- Blogging For Business: 3x Traffic Without Ads – A complete guide on blogging for business. How to increase traffic without spending any money on Advertising.
- Find Your Blogging Niche And Turn Readers Into Fans – Learn the correct way to research a blogging niche that gets high traffic.
- Blog Post Writing Made Simple – Blogging Methods That Work – How to Easily Write Compelling Blog Posts – Attract and Keep Readers – Never Ever Run Out of Blog Post Ideas.
- Grammarly for Chrome – Grammarly’s free writing app makes sure everything you type is easy to read, effective, and mistake-free.
CoSchedule – This SMM (social media marketing) tool enables you to review your social media analytics and know how every post performs.
- How To Start Blogging – Complete Guide
What blogger resources would you add to this list? Let me know in the comments!